Jumat, 19 Mei 2017

[REVIEW] VS Arashi 2017.05.18

VS Arashi 2017.05.18

Opponent Guest : Peach Girl Movie Team
Plus One Guest : Tomochika, Reiji

Sho was very funny when he talk to the member and Inoo today. As always this is the opening talk.


Sho : Arashi's member, have you been lined up recently?

Aiba : Recently?


Sho : Well, anything is okay. For example, I bought a printer recently. I lined up to the cash register at the shop. This kind of story is okay today.

Matsujun : Maybe it was theme park. 

Sho : When was the last time you went there?

Matsujun : Maybe it was 5 years ago.


Aiba : Eh, D? (He means Disneyland)

Matsujun : Yes, D, D, D!

Aiba : D?

Matsujun : The L of the D. (He means DisneyLand)

Sho : Not the S? (He means DisneySea)

Matsujun : Not the S.


Aiba : Well, I quite lined up for D too. When I was in junior, I also went there too. I went there with Tackey and Yamapi.

Matsujun : I was also there at the time!

Aiba : Ah, 4 of us went there!

Nino : You have been forgotten.

Sho : At that time, since you were still a Johnny's Junior, nothing happened, right.  Or maybe there was a commotion?

Matsujun : Well...

Aiba : There was a commotion that time because of Tackey.

Matsujun : Yamapi also.


Aiba : So, Me and Matsujun became their body guard.


Sho : It's like Yamapi, Tackey, Mickey, and so on that I'm not sure.

Sho : How about you two (Leader and Nino), have you been lined up?

Leader : I lined up at supermarket. I want to line up where the number of the goods is small.

Sho : I understand it. The amount of goods in the basket of the people in front of us, right?


Leader : I choose the person who brings a basket. Even though the one that I brings is "this thing". (He means trolley/cart)


Nino : Is it cart!? Eh?

Leader : Yes, I use cart.


Nino : In the past, when I queued, there was a person next to me who started fighting. Well, In front of me there was a people who force the cashier to serve him first. Then, behind me there was a man of justice who wearing a suits, he said, "Stop it, everyone is queuing up, this is not your cashier". When he said, "Stop it", the person in front of me fights back. The suits man said, "You just used your hands, huh?", "You just used your hands, huh!". It became a mess fight. Then in the end, the man is suits lay on the floor like this. 

Sho : A pinning technique!? He's not punch the man but using the judo stranglehold? He have the courage.


Nino : While I'm next to him like this (frightened).

Nino : Because of that, I don't want to line up again.

Leader : You are traumatized.

Nino : That's right.

The first game is Bomber Striker, and the opponent team  became the first player. Before they starts the game, they have a talk.

Heaven's voice : It seems like there was something unpredictable between shooting.


Inoo : There are kiss scene in this movie. This kiss scene is for the first time in my life. My heart beats very fast. The kiss scene shooting was after the lunch break. But unexpectedly, the lunch break menu was Yakiniku Bento. 

Sho : I see.

Inoo : Well, that time I thought that I can't eat this for sure. I just thought that I can't eat that, and I started brushing my teeth and chewing a gum. I think, "Okay, I will do my best today!".  When I went back to the waiting room, Mizuki-chan was eating the Yakiniku Bento very well. She said, "I'm eating this!". Then I think that was okay, so I also eat the bento.

Sho : If I think about it, maybe they prepared that Yakiniku Bento because you'll have to do the kiss scene.

Inoo : But, I think it's not...


Sho : Because Inoo is really have garlic smell from usual.

Inoo : Oi! Stop it!! Wait, wait, please stop it.

Sho : In order that your scent not to be caught by others, the staff deliberately makes everyone smell like Yakiniku, isn't it like that?


Inoo : When did I ever give garlic smell to Sakurai-kun?

Sho : I'm sorry, you never like that. I'm sorry. You only have floral smell.

Then Inoo shows a photo of a girl he wants to introduce her to Arashi's member. But it was actually Inoo dressed in girl. Then, Sho starts his joke again.


Inoo : What do you think, Arashi? Arashi's member, what do you think about her?


Sho : Ah, this is what you said back then, that it is your hobby in private life, right?

Inoo : No, no, no, no, it's not like that. This was for a scene in the movie, I have to dressed in a girl.  For that scene, I also shaved all my leg hair.  Have you ever shaved your leg hair?

Sho : I have, I have.

Inoo : Eh?

Aiba : Me too.

Inoo : In your private?


Sho : Well, in my case it's because of work. (He pretends doesn't know about Aiba's case)

Aiba : Wait! Me too! Me too!

Aiba : When you shaved your leg hair, and if you went for bath, isn't it feels really different?

Inoo : It's really different!

Aiba : Right! It's really different. The sensation is different, it's not like the usual sensation. How to say it...


Sho :  It's like you took off one of your clothes, right.

Aiba : That's right, right, right!

Sho : "Aa~ this is the kindness of the hot water ♡"

Then they started the game.

From now on, I just write about the interesting and important talk only in VS Arashi. For the game you can watch by yourself. It'll takes much time if I write it all since I manage this blog by myself.

When Arashi team doing the Shooting Gun Disc, Arashi team was feels a bit worry because Matsujun became the passer, and he's not good with it. 


There was a person in opponent guest team named Mackenyu, and everyone called him "Makken". Because of that, Nino called Matsujun as "Majjyun". 


When Reiji-san made a joke of the stick net, Leader was laughing so much because he know the real one. Since Leader's hobby is fishing.

And when the Shooting Gun Disc was over, Matsujun made a declaration here.


The next game was a new project game called, "Pressure, Tongue Twister Showdown!". This game was brought by one of the member of opponent guest team. This is the phrase that used in the game.

Round 1 :
  • Peach Girl Team :  nama mugi, nama gome, nama tamago X3
  • Arashi Team : chika djika tomochika depa chika de chikan X3
Round 2 :
  • Peach Girl Team : nama atatakai kata tataki ki X3
  • Arashi Team : nino no mini ninomiya no minisukaato X3
Round 3 :
  • Peach Girl Team : aburi karubi X3
  • Arashi Team : myaku magyaku X3

At the last round Leader was failed because he's laughing a lot. He was laughing because of Matsujun increased his voice tone at the last sentence.


At the Kicking Sniper, Nagano said that he was co-starring with Matsujun in chocolate CM. Nagano said that he's a kind person. Matsujun let her sit on his chair, since Matsujun knows that she was nervous. Then Matsujun asked a question to Nagano Mei, "Was your name, "Mei", it's because you were born in May?". Then Nagano answered, "I was born in September". Then everyone said to Nagano that she should answer that she was born in May. And Matsujun also said that they have talked about it before. Then Nagano replied that Matsujun asked the same question that time. Matsujun was embarassed because of it.


And Masu-san also talked about his episode with Aiba. Masu-san and Aiba has worked together in a drama. At that time, Masu-san wanted to ask Aiba to go for a drink, but they both can't made a time. Then one day, Masu-san have a spare time, and he thought of inviting Aiba for a drink. But in the end he ended up invited the other Aiba, not Arashi's Aiba.


Mackenyu is also talked about his episode that related to Nino. It was a "Japan Academy Prize", Mackenyu won for the best actor in the 40th Japan Academy Prize. And Nino, again, he boasted about his winning in 39th Japan Academy Prize.


And again, Aiba promoted his drama in VS Arashi. I hope the drama rating goes up 😟

Today's winner is Arashi team. And conclusion for today are :
  1. Sho was bullied his junior too much, but it was very funny.
  2. Leader was laughed too much.
  3. Matsujun did a several mistakes.
  4. Nino just did well in game and don't forget to boast about himself.
  5. Aiba didn't forget to promote his drama again.

6 komentar:

  1. Ellena, thank you so much for this. One of the good episode of Vs Arashi. Full of laughing. <3

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Yes that was really funny episode. Sorry I couldn't make it into a video :(

      Hapus
    2. Aah, it's okay Ellena. This was so helpful. I can enjoy by watching the video again and understood because of this. Thank you so much. <3

      Hapus
    3. I'm very glad if you can enjoyed it ^^
      I just make it into video if I really really have time :(

      Hapus
  2. Hi Ellen!

    Otsukare sama deshita!!!

    Thanks for your translation I understood the part about "DDD", "D no L" and "S janakute". Otherwise I would still be scratching my head haha!

    Many many many thanks!!!

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Ganbatte!

      It's funny when they use initials when mentioning the Disneyland.

      You're welcome ^^

      Hapus

[REVIEW] VS Arashi 2017.07.27

VS Arashi 2017.07.27 Opponent Guest : Hey! Say! JUMP Plus One Guest : Kojima Kazuya, Yamazaki Hiroya I'm sorry guys, I have...