Sabtu, 13 Mei 2017

[REVIEW] VS Arashi 2017.05.11

VS Arashi 2017.05.11


Today's VS Arashi was not really interesting, so I just translated the Arashi's talk only.

Opening Talk :

Sho : Today's VS Arashi is started from Ninomiya-san, please.


Nino : Well, this time I brought one of Getsuku's information.
(Aiba's drama is aired at Getsuku)


Nino : Last time, I said about the hot spring scene.

Aiba : Eh, why the information didn't come from myself.

Nino : This is from Mimura-san, a second cameramen of Kizoku Tantei.

Aiba : He is also doing the VS Arashi.

Nino : That's right. Maybe he is the only staff who can talk about Aiba.


Nino : Each time, on the site where the number of cuts is so many, in the half of the shooting process Aiba-san sneakily approached me, with amazing face he asked to me, "How long will it end later?". Since he comes with an amazing face, I always answer it with a less answer. 
(If there is actually 30 cuts later, the cameraman will answer less than 30 cuts)

Aiba : It's because that person won't show me the script. In the script must be written how many cut for today, right?

Nino : Right.

Aiba : He didn't show me the script and answered, "Maybe it's about 20 cuts later". He always answer it with less number.


Nino : At that time maybe there are 30 cuts. And he'll said, "I'm sorry".

Aiba : This drama's shooting process is quite long. 

Sho : The duration?

Aiba : Yes. During that time, it was until 5 A.M. 

Sho : Eh?

Aiba : I think you all have also been through the same thing.


Sho : I also in the middle of movie shooting now. There was a very long scene, maybe it's about 12 pages. I always talking at that scene. Then, I think that it'll be end at 2 or 3 A.M. But, unexpectedly it ended at 16:00. I thought, "I'm free~! Eh, what should I do today, what should I do!"
(We know that Sho doesn't like having something unscheduled)

In the middle of the game, Arashi's member have been asked a question about the famous person that they met for the first time.


Leader :
"I met Kuwano Nobuyoshi-san when I was a first grade primary school student. I met him when Shimura-san was having his golden age with his program, "Daijyoubu da".  I was waiting for the traffic light that time. Then there is a location bus, and when I look at it, there was Kuwano-san inside it wore sunglasses. Honestly, I wanted to see Shimura-san that time."


Nino : 
"I only have memory when I was in Junior.  It was Tackey (Hideaki Takizawa). Tackey is a new things to my memory. When I went to Johnny's audition, Tackey was there at the audition venue. He wore blue and white color short sleeve shirt with chino pants. At that time, the junior appeared in magazine by wearing their own clothes. I met Tackey who wore that outfit. When he came to VS Arashi that time, I was deeply moved."


There was a funny part when the guest mentioned about the famous fisherman. No one knows about that fisherman, but only Leader knows him. His tension goes up and he said that he envy her for meeting that fisherman.


Sho :
"Maybe it's about when I was in 5th or 6th grade of elementary student, I met everyone in the 1993 soccer World Cup Japan national team. I met Ramos-san, Kitazawa-san, Kazu-san. At that time, I was waiting for them beside the road that they'll walking on. Well, everyone was there for practicing, and they will get on the bus. Then, Tsunami-san stopped at me, and tap my head. Since I always remember it, I decided to tap the children's head that I meet."


Matsumoto :
"When I was in the senior year at kindergarten, there was a mother of my friends that I like. She asked me to go to NHK Hall to attend a music program. The person that became MC that time were Nakamura Masatoshi-san and Sawada Kenji-san. So I met them at that program."


Aiba :
"When I was in elementary school, I've been appeared on the TV.  It was a game program. I appeared at that program, and I won. At the last, I have to do a PK with Rassha Itamae-san to stop me being a winner. Since if I win I will get some money, they tried to stop me. Then, I kicked the ball straightly, and Rassha-san blocked the ball. Because of that I hate Rassha-san for three days."

And FYI, Aiba's drama rating is bad. So that's why Arashi's member tried to bring Kizoku Tantei's topic in every episode of VS Arashi. And I heard that CEO of Getsuku resign from his job because of the recent Getsuku's drama rating going bad and bad.

2 komentar:

  1. Thank you so much for the hardwork. ^^
    I hope you have a time and chance to sub the last AnS. 😬😬

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. I'm working on it, but it's only a few part ^^

      Hapus

[REVIEW] VS Arashi 2017.07.27

VS Arashi 2017.07.27 Opponent Guest : Hey! Say! JUMP Plus One Guest : Kojima Kazuya, Yamazaki Hiroya I'm sorry guys, I have...