Minggu, 30 Juli 2017

[REVIEW] VS Arashi 2017.07.27

VS Arashi 2017.07.27

Opponent Guest : Hey! Say! JUMP
Plus One Guest : Kojima Kazuya, Yamazaki Hiroya


I'm sorry guys, I haven't updating this blog for about 1 month. Last month, I've moved to Osaka, Japan, to attending Japanese Language School. So I'm very busy with my school and my part time job. Then, from now on, I decided to review VS Arashi only.


At the opening talk, they talked about the students in Japan that already entered summer holiday. And just then, the opponent guest yelled and Sho said, "Sorry, we're filming now!". Then the opponent guest shouted their name and Matsujun said, "That was unfair, they just said their name".


Hey! Say! JUMP came to VS Arashi in a full member since it's their 10th anniversary of their debut. Hey! Say! JUMP said that they came for win, since it was their 10th anniversary. But, Arashi said that they always win against their kouhai, and they always lost against their senpai. Then Aiba said, "You already know what that's means right?" (He means that Hey! Say! JUMP will lost today).


Before they begin the Shotgun Disk, the heaven's voice asked Inoo, "You have been puzzled by Ohno-san, what's that about?". Inoo said that Hey! Say! JUMP have been worked together with Arashi in Arashi Waku-Waku Gakkou in 2015. He said that he never talked with Ohno until that time. At the rehearsal, he sat next to Ohno. He thought that Ohno was going to talk with him, and he feels excited. Then, Ohno poked his shoulder and pointed his finger and said, "It's already 23:00, you know". Then Inoo just responded him with a bitter smile. Then Ohno explained that at that time he just wanted to go home. At that day, he wanted to go home before 24:00, so he just wanted to let Inoo know. But, Inoo was happy at that time because he can talk with Ohno.

When they doing the Balloon Shooting, the Heaven's Voice said that there are some questions that Hey! Say! JUMP have for Arashi. And it's start from Takaki.


Takaki : After we got debut, at first we gave each others birthday present quite often. But, since our member is too many, 9 person, we just do the Christmas present exchange every year. For Arashi, how do you do with present exchange?

Sho : We give each others birthday present until now, right?

Arashi : Right.

Takaki : For example, recently was Ninomiya-kun's birthday, are all of you give him birthday present?

Sho : I gave him today.

Zakiyama : What did you gave him?


Sho : I don't know whether he understand it or not. It's a beard shaver for ever (I don't know what exactly it means). If we talk about present, it's about whether that present is match with the person or not. Because next month he'll shooting for a movie. And the other day, when I was shooting for a movie, someone told me about this beard shaver. And, I want him to use this beard shaver also.

Sho : And today, the pants I wear is a birthday present from Aiba-kun.


Aiba : We wear a matching pants today, right.

Zakiyama : A matching pants?


Sho : You don't wear a matching pants? (While looking at Hey! Say! JUMP)

Hey! Say! JUMP : We don't!

Aiba : Since we give each others something that we bought and we think that's good, at the end we have same stuff.

Zakiyama : You really give each others a good stuff.

Nino : Don't just say, "Yes, yes".


Nino : Just now we talked about something that we think it's good, and we give it as a present to other member. And Leader just say, "Yes, yes". Then I asked him, "You're different, right?"

Zakiyama : Eh, how about Leader?


Nino : About Leader, you know about the card that they're selling now? The card, a normal card, like Dragon Ball or something. And he gave me this much card. 

Matsujun : It's not card that still wrapped in a plastic. But, it's like someone have completed it before, or something that they sell it on the internet.

Nino : You know about the sparkling card? It's like they have peeled it beforehand.


Ohno : Birthday present is all about the feelings, right.

My review ended here, sorry I can't review the whole show. But I hope you can enjoy it.





4 komentar:

  1. HELLLOOOO ELLEN!!!

    Finally you updated your blog!!! Hehe was really afraid if you not coming back. O Kaeri nasai!

    Thank you for translating this episode of VS arashi! I really looked forward to this because all the members of HSJ was there! I wish they interact more with each other (Arashi and HSJ) cos Kojima-san and Yamazaki-san talked a lot ;p perhaps they should invited a less talkative plus one so we can see Arashi and HSJ tease each other ne?

    Thankfully you decided to review VS arashi only as I seldom watch ArashiNiShiyagare (actually I only watch the Death Match cos it's so interesting!!!)

    Sorry this has been a long comment but really happy you're back! Hope your school and baito are going smoothly ^ ^

    Gambatte!!

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. I almost stop to post anything on this blog. But, I remember all of you who always support me, and I'm back!

      Yeah, I think so. Especially Yamazaki-san, he really talked a lot during the show.

      Arashi ni Shiyagare sometimes just full of talk, so it's a bit difficult.

      Arigatou!

      Hapus
  2. Hisashiburi Ellena.
    Thank you for the translation.
    Hope you doing well! <3

    Good luck for your school and job!^^

    BalasHapus
  3. thank you ellenas..i've been waiting for your review..and good luck for your school and your job..hope the best for you :D

    BalasHapus

[REVIEW] VS Arashi 2017.07.27

VS Arashi 2017.07.27 Opponent Guest : Hey! Say! JUMP Plus One Guest : Kojima Kazuya, Yamazaki Hiroya I'm sorry guys, I have...