Senin, 12 Juni 2017

[REVIEW & DOWNLOAD] VS Arashi 2017.06.08

VS Arashi 2017.06.08

Opponent Guest : Otasuke Japan Team
Plus One Guest : Suzuki, Tanaka


For the opening talk, the theme was "Have you ever been  helped by member or another person?". Aiba said that it's Matsujun. Matsujun always warned Aiba when he wear the wrong costumes on the concert stage. And Sho also agreed with Aiba. Matsujun is just amazing, he can recognize that the member wear the wrong costumes even they separated quite far. Matsujun will give the member a signal when they wear the wrong costumes.


Sorry my review ends here, but I translated the part of the new game. Enjoy it!

Download : Here
Watch : Here

5 komentar:

  1. thanks ellena, btw, could you please make a review about the opening when other member talk?i'm sorry,but, you can take my request easily..hehe.. thanks in advance ellena..i'm waiting for your post every week..hehe :D

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. I'm sorry that I can't fulfill your request because I'm very busy and there are still another show that I must translate it. Sorry :( but I will do my best if I have time.

      Hapus
  2. Hi Ellen!

    Otsukare!!! Thanks for explaining the opening talk (^.^) This time the opening talk rather interesting cos they move a lot and I couldn't catch what they're even talking about :-(

    Regarding the climb ladder game, I thought Leader would be fastest though Nino commented Aiba-san would be winner. It's so funny the other two keep didn't make it :P But whenever Johnny kouhai came to their show it'll more interesting right?

    Hope you're doing well keeping this blog going ;)

    Orange11

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. You're welcome ^^
      Yes, they keep moving to demonstrate when they're in concert :D

      Yes, Leader still amazing though he's already 36 years old.
      You're right, I hope their kouhai can make more appearance at VS Arashi.

      Hapus
  3. Want to watch it first. Thanks for all the reviews and for subbing this too. It really helped us fans to do some catching-up :)

    BalasHapus

[REVIEW] VS Arashi 2017.07.27

VS Arashi 2017.07.27 Opponent Guest : Hey! Say! JUMP Plus One Guest : Kojima Kazuya, Yamazaki Hiroya I'm sorry guys, I have...