Jumat, 16 Juni 2017

[REVIEW & DOWNLOAD] Arashi ni Shiyagare 2017.06.10

Arashi ni Shiyagare 2017.06.10

Guest : Hideaki Takizawa, Ashida Mana

Sorry for the late update, I'm very busy this month, and maybe I can't make any long review like I did before because I'm getting busier from now on. But at least I will translate the opening talk, and please be patient because I'll often make a fast update.


And for today's Arashi ni Shiyagare, since I found the opening talk was funny, I decided to translated it. And for you who have watched the VS Arashi, maybe you already know the story between Tackey and Arashi. Well enjoy the video.

Watch/Download : Here  or Here

And when they started the Death Match corner, Sho got the curry rice. Since the curry rice is spicy, Sho took off his jacket because he'll sweating.


Then, Nino also tasted the curry, and he said that it's spicy. Then he started to take off his jacket too. Sho said that today's fashion point is the jacket, but they already took off the jacket. Then the MC said that it look like a gymnastic uniform.


And I bet Matsujun also tasted the curry, because he also took off his jacket. But near the end, he put on his jacket again.


And last, don't forget about Aiba's "nipple" incident. Aiba wore a very tight t-shirt, Sho said that it looks like Aiba is being wrapped in plastic wrap. Nino said that Aiba's nipple makes him hardly to concentrate. Also Aiba always become the first challenger of the games because he feels embarrassed about his nipple, and it bothers the other.


3 komentar:

  1. Thanks Ellena for the video.
    Ganbatte for what you do right now!^^

    BalasHapus
  2. thanks Ellena, i am big fan of J-pop. so hard to find Jpop vids with eng subs. im sooooo glad im find your blog. keep it up. Muaaahhhh.. =D

    BalasHapus

[REVIEW] VS Arashi 2017.07.27

VS Arashi 2017.07.27 Opponent Guest : Hey! Say! JUMP Plus One Guest : Kojima Kazuya, Yamazaki Hiroya I'm sorry guys, I have...