Kamis, 27 April 2017

[REVIEW] VS Arashi 2017.04.20

VS Arashi 2017.04.20

Opponent Guest : Crisis Drama Team
Plus One Guest : TKO

Sorry for my late review, I've been busy this week. 😫


As usual, there was an opening talk between them. Today's theme was food.

Sho : What is your favorite ramen's flavour? For example, like salt ramen or something depends on the season, start from Matsujun.


Matsujun : Like Kitakata ramen, right?


(Kitakata is the name of city in Fukushima)

Sho : Yes, something like that.


Matsujun : For me, I like Kitakata ramen.

Sho : I threw a good pass!

Matsujun : It has chicken-soy-sauce soup base and thin and straight noodles.


Sho : You went there, right? In private.


Matsujun : Yes, I go there in private.

Aiba : Just for eat it?


Matsujun : Yes.

Aiba : Amazing.
Matsujun : That's my number one, but hiyashi chuuka is also good.


(Hiyashi chuuka is a Japanese dish consisting of chilled ramen noodles with various toppings served in the summer)

Sho : He loves hiyashi chuuka!


(And everyone talks about Matsujun and hiyashi chuuka)

Sho : How about Ohno-san?


Leader : Salt butter corn noodles at my hometown.



Aiba : It seems delicious.

Leader : There's grated garlic there. You can add it on your ramen freely. But it's hard to figure out the right amount when you want to add it.

Sho : If you add it too much it's not good.
Leader : If you add it too much it'll become too smelly. But if you can add the right amount, it'll be very delicious.


Sho : But, he didn't have image that he'll eat salt butter ramen. (while pointing on Leader)

Aiba : You likes tonkotsu (pork bone) ramen, right?

Leader : Right.

Aiba : You will definitely treat us at the tonkotsu ramen restaurant only, right.



Leader : Yes, I will treat all of you. (He means the Arashi's member)

Aiba : He won't treat us at any other restaurant.
Nino : Firstly, he will definitely give his money if you pass the receipt to him.


(And there was a text on the screen, "Is it okay to check out later?")


Sho and Aiba : Even if we didn't go there together?

Staff : Really? (The staff means that, "Is it really you'll treat us for tonkotsu ramen too?")


Leader : No, no, it's wrong.

Leader : Are you stupid?

Sho : He's a penny pincher!

Leader : Just this 4 people, you know. (He means the rest of Arashi's member)

Leader : It's NG (not good) for the staff!


Nino : He is so strict.


Today's VS Arashi, Arashi team has a bad plays. They only win at Pinball Runner, and Oguri Shun just too stand out that day. At the end, the opponent team wins.

Since Nino had a good play during the Kicking Sniper, Sho acclaimed him as The Most Oguri Player of Arashi. And Nino said, "From today, I can be Oguri Shun".


Also, that day, Oguri Shun said it again that he loves Leader. And Leader accepted his love by saying, "Thank you".


And Arashi also performed their new single "I'll be there".


Sorry for my short review, I'll do my best later and spare time for this blog. Thank you for your support!

1 komentar:

[REVIEW] VS Arashi 2017.07.27

VS Arashi 2017.07.27 Opponent Guest : Hey! Say! JUMP Plus One Guest : Kojima Kazuya, Yamazaki Hiroya I'm sorry guys, I have...